SumoSprings are SUPER for Front, Rear and Air Bag Replacement
No leaky air, no frozen air lines, no squeaky overload springs, just a better ride for your truck or RV. SumoSprings for RV’s,trucks, SUV’s, Vans, improved ride with closed cell polyurethane
For Trucks and Trailers
Now for Trailers, video coming soon
TSS-106-40: New for “spring under axle” for each trailer axle. For trailers with less room between axle and trailer frame. Best way to add a SUMO like shock absorber to control your trailer axle movement. It works well on your truck, now you trailer can have a smoother ride with less damage to your trailers suspension. $224.99 per axle, click to order
- Sold as a pair (left and right) one axle
- Reduces and absorbs vibration
- 500 (lb) Capacity at 50% Compression
- Reduces overall cost of ownership
- Improves overall driver control and ride comfort
- Compress up to 80% of original height with full memory rebound
- Increases safety
- progressive spring rate with superior damping properties
- Made from patented micro-cellular urethane
- Will not leak or rupture
TSS-106-47: New for “spring under axle” for each trailer axle. 5000 to 8500 lbs. GWWR. For trailers with less room between axle and trailer frame. Best way to add a SUMO like shock absorber to control your trailer axle movement. It works well on your truck, now you trailer can have a smoother ride with less damage to your trailers suspension. $244.99 per axle, click to order
TSS-107-40: Popular “spring over axle” for each trailer axle. For trailers with more room between axle and trailer frame. Best way to add a SUMO like shock absorber to control your trailer axle movement. It works well on your truck, now you trailer can have a smoother ride with less damage to your trailers suspension. $203.99 per axle, click to order
The airless bag to prevent your sag and improve your ride! For trucks with campers, trailers, commercial bodies and all other loads.
Click Product Finder Below For The Best Truck FIT
SumoSprings are manufactured from an advanced high grade, closed cell polyurethane foam; ideal for the tough truck underbody environment. The product underwent testing in extreme conditions ranging from blistering US desert summer days to the frigid Canadian winter nights. Combining heavy loads with extreme terrain and temperature conditions over eighteen months of testing ensures their performance in any similar conditions our customers might encounter.
- Highest Quality Polyurethane Available Delivering Unsurpassed Dynamic Performance
- High Compression Rate with Full Memory Rebound
- Compressible up to 70% of their Original Height Making them Ideal for High Dynamic Loading Versus the Typical 20% Compression for Material used by Other Manufacturers
- Extremely Durable Material with Excellent Abrasion, Cut Resistance and Low temperature Flexibility
- Engineered Surface Profile Provides Minimal Transverse Expansion – Unlike an Air Inflated Product which Expands Laterally when Compressed, the SumoSprings Compresses in on Itself when Under Load
- Leak Proof, Rupture Proof, Maintenance Free Load Support
- Capable of Supporting Loads from 3,000 to 10,0000 lbs. – Load Rating is per Pair – Never Exceed Your Vehicle’s Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
- These Variable Rate Springs Provide Better Handling and Stabilization for Slide-In Campers, Trailer Towing and Commercial Applications
- Bonded to both the top and Bottom Mounting Plates so they Enhance the Vehicle Suspension whether Riding Empty or Carrying the Maximum Load
- Supplied with No-Drill Steel Brackets and Mounting Hardware for a Quick, Easy Installation
SumoSprings are manufactured in a propriety multi-stage hot casting process resulting in a unique closed cell microcellular foam with the following characteristics:
1. Minimal expansion under loading, will work in confined spaces.
2. Compressible to 70% and extendable to 30% of its unloaded height with full memory rebound
3. Excellent abrasion resistance, highly resilient to oils, salts and UV rays.
4. No possibility of a system failure due to leaking air, No air lines or compressors.
5. Closed cell foam wont rupture and can be punctured without loss of performance
6. Indifferent to weather extremes, can handle temperatures ranging from – 40 degrees to + 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Installed SumoSprings offer the following benefits to our customers:
1. Zero maintenance required ever.
2. This aligns with our company motto of “fit it and forget it” for each of our products
3. The microcellular foam material delivers a progressive, cushioned load engagement producing a smooth, comfortable ride for the driver.
4. SumoSprings kits have all been designed to be “no-drill” installation.
5. All kits ship fully assembled in the box to facilitate a quick, easy, bolt-on installation.
6. Levels your load and maintains front end alignment for safer driving.
7. Reduces sag, bounce, sway and bottoming out.
8. All proudly made in the USA.
From listening to our customers’ feedback, SuperSprings International engineers designed the SumoSprings air spring to fit most competitors existing airbag bracket systems with very little or no modification required at all. If you need to replace your damaged or leaking airbags contact SuperSprings for your leak-proof, maintenance free alternative. Replacement air bag SumoSprings below.
Simply “Fit and forget “your SumoSprings today.
Rear SumoSprings> Fit Chart, Front below
Both single and dual rear wheel trucks
Do not exceed GVWR
For trucks with snow plows, winches and other front-mounted accessories.
All SumoSprings utilize patented micro-cellular polyurethane foam formulated with exclusive additives. The resulting combination of exclusive raw material and engineering design produces a graduated spring rate curve which results in progressive compression under load and variable road conditions. This produces a smooth ride and provides additional load support.
Features & Benefits
Manufactured in a proprietary casting process the finished material possesses the following properties:
• The highest quality polyurethane available delivering unsurpassed dynamic performance.
• High compression rate with full memory rebound.
• SumoSprings are compressible up to 70% of their original height making them ideal for high dynamic loading versus the typical 20% compression for material used by other manufacturers
• Specifically designed and formulated for the tough truck underbody environment
• Extremely durable material with excellent abrasion, cut resistance and low temperature flexibility.
• Engineered surface profile provides minimal transverse expansion – unlike an air inflated product which expands laterally when compressed, the SumoSprings compresses in on itself when under load.
• Patent pending
Front SumoSprings – permits a far smoother load engagement than other products. More than a mere bump stop, this variable rate spring with load capacities of up to 3,000 pounds* eliminates the unforgiving “banging” effect produced by similar front-mounted products. Front SumoSprings are ideal for snow plow, winch and heavy duty replacement bumper applications. They will maintain the original factory ride and only provide additional support when needed. The kits ship complete with all mounting hardware required for a quick, easy installation – typically less than 30 minutes.
All SumoSprings kits are manufactured and assembled in the USA.
*Load rating is per pair – Never exceed your vehicle Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
Front SumoSprings > Fit Chart
Do not exceed GVWR
Rear SumoSprings > Airbag Replacements
Eliminate leaking airbags by installing replacement SumoSprings bellows that are LEAK PROOF, MAINTENANCE FREE and provide you ‘fit it and forget it’ peace of mind.
SumoSprings rear suspension systems consist of two primary components; the steel bracket attachment system and the microcellular foam airsprings, airbags or bellows (photo).
SumoSprings bellows are the world’s first and only maintenance-free, leak-proof airbags. Additionally, they have been designed to fit existing competitive airbag bracket systems as replacements for ruptured or leaking airbags.
The SumoSprings bellows are manufactured from patented microcellular polyurethane foam. The combination of raw materials and engineering design produces a smooth ride; provides additional load support; is LEAK PROOF and completely MAINTENANCE FREE.
The SumoSprings bellow top plate has a 4-hole drilling pattern which aligns perfectly with the top bracket of all the Firestone™ and Airlift™ airbag systems cross referenced below. The SumoSprings bottom plate has a centered, single hole. Where this does not correspond with the existing lower bracket system a single 7/16” diameter hole will need to be drilled to complete the installation. (See notes) Bolts are supplied with the SumoSprings bellows for attachment to the existing bracket system.
Firestone™ / SumoSprings / Airlift™ cross reference sheet.
The SumoSprings will replace all the Firestone (Ride-Rite) and Airlift air spring item numbers listed below with little or no adjustment required. (See notes) Kit numbers are listed to more easily cross reference the appropriate air spring number.
Original Firestone™ and Airlift™ applications have two 3/8-16” tapped holes in the bottom bracket plate. Drill one 7/6” diameter hole in the center of this lower plate to accommodate the SumoSprings bellow.
Use the 3/8-16” set screw and fender washer in one of the upper plate holes to prevent rotation.
SumoSprings Replacement Airspring Item #: SSR-050 $322 retail MrTruck price: $290 Click to order
Heavy Duty #: SSR-080 $355 retail MrTruck price: $320 Click to order
SumoSprings > Limited Warranty
Your SuperSprings™ product is covered by the Limited Warranty explained below that gives you specific legal rights. This Limited Warranty is the only warranty made in connection with your suspension stabilizer, SumoSprings. SuperSprings™ neither assumes nor authorizes any vendor, retailer or other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with this product or Limited Warranty.What is Covered?Subject to the terms, exclusions and limitations herein, SuperSprings International, Inc. Warrants to the initial retail or fleet purchaser only that its SumoSprings suspension stabilizer shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for:
Two (2) years
This Limited Warranty extends only to the initial retail or fleet purchaser with respect to use upon the vehicle the SuperSprings™ product is first installed. The term of Limited Warranty shall be measured from the date of purchase. SuperSprings™ reserves the rights to: (a.) require claimant’s proof of purchase as a condition of this Limited Warranty, (b.) make future revisions to its Limited Warranty without prior notice. ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
What is Not Covered?
Your Limited Warranty does not cover any damage arising or related to any vehicle, product, or component combination other than the SumoSprings suspension stabilizer. Your SuperSprings™ Limited Warranty further does not cover vehicles, products or components supplied by us or others that SuperSprings International, Inc determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
– Vehicle use in excess of GVWR combined vehicle weights/ tow ratings or other OEM design specifications or limitations.
– Normal wear and tear, deterioration of spring shape or rating, alteration or failure to maintain. – Scratches or defects in product finishes (powder coating, paint, etc.) or damage due to shipping.
– Misuse, including products used other than as recommended in the current SumoSprings application guide or the instructions.
– Racing or other vehicle competitions or contests. Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the environment.
Remedy Limited to Repair / Replacement.
The exclusive remedy provided hereunder shall, upon SuperSprings Internationals’ inspection and option, be either repair or replacement of product or parts covered under this Limited Warranty. Customers requesting warranty consideration should first contact the independent distributor from whom you purchased your SumoSprings to obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number. All removal, shipping and installation costs are customer’s responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before yours can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if SuperSprings™ deems your part warrantable, you will be credited the purchase price. Your warrantor is SuperSprings International, Inc.If you are unable to submit a warranty claim through your distributor contact SuperSprings™ customer service at 800-898-0705 or the address indicated below.
Other Limitations – Exclusion of Damages – Your Rights under State Law
In consideration of the purchase price paid, neither SuperSprings International, Inc. or any independent SuperSprings™ distributor are responsible for any installation or removal costs, time loss, rental costs, or for any incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages you or third parties may incur in connection with any product purchased. Your exclusive remedy hereunder for covered parts is repair/replacement as described above.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. For example, while all implied warranties are disclaimed herein, any implied warranty required by law is limited to the terms of Limited Warranty described above. Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts and /or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you.
©SuperSprings Int., Inc. 2008. All Rights Reserved.